“So, let us go out to Him outside the camp, bearing His reproach.” (Hebrews 13:13)

Oswald Chambers (1874-1917) said this about the above verse...

“To go forth unto Him without the camp, bearing His reproach, does not mean going outside the worldly crowd; it means being put outside the religious crowd you belong to. One of the most poignant bits of suffering comes along that line. If you remain true to Jesus Christ there are times when you will have to go through your convictions and out the other side, and most of us shrink from such a step because it means going alone. The "camp" means the religious set you belong to.”

Amen to that. I just thank God for my family who He sent out the other side with me… and those few still in the camp who will come outside to visit every now and then…I appreciate it more than you know.

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction