Election Time in the USA

 I just turned 74 and have lived all my life in the US. In thinking about the upcoming election the following verse came into my mind...

"The LORD is with you when you are with Him. If you seek Him, He will be found by you, but if you forsake Him, He will forsake you." (2 Chronicles 15:2)

Neither candidate is the LORD, that is for certain, and so I do not "seek after" either one of them. When voting I prayerfully consider the one who it seems to me would not "forsake" my LORD during times of crisis in this world in which we live. People can and will differ on who that is I suppose, so I will not judge them if their choice differs from mine. After all...

"...the Most High is ruler over the kingdom of men. He gives it to anyone He wants and sets the lowliest of humans over it." (Daniel 4:17)..."Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God." (Romans 13:1-2)

Popular posts from this blog

Breathtaking Stupidity

Trust Him, He's Got This!

I Am Not Ashamed