"For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins." (Colossians 1:13)

I know most people do not agree with me that ALL will be saved and reconciled to God. It just is not what they have been taught. And few are willing to study the Bible with even that possibility in mind. I had read through the Bible more than 20 times before it dawned on me so firm was Baptist tradition engrained in my mind. However, I wish that for just one time, all would read Colossians Chapter 1 under the assumption that God intends to save and reconcile ALL mankind and all other beings He has created. Try it...

"For it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him, and through Him to reconcile ALL things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven." (Colossians 1:19-20)

When you become willing to consider the possibility, then Scripture will come alive for you again, and when you become a believer....you will understand and make Paul's doxology of praise your own...

"For God has shut up ALL in disobedience so that He may show mercy to ALL. Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who became His counselor? Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid back to him again? For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen." (Romans 11:32-36)

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction