Rejecting god

Some people get condemned and shamed for rejecting the gods of religious institutions. If you are one of them, do not worry about that at all, for you have not rejected the real GOD, but the made up god of religious institutions. And that is a good thing, in my opinion.

“Woe to you, Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because ye go round the sea and the dry land to make one proselyte, and whenever it may happen -- ye make him a son of gehenna twofold more than yourselves.” (Matthew 23:15)

I think it is impossible to reject the real God.  He does not "separate" Himself from us…only the gods of religion do that.

“I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor messengers, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things about to be, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God...” (Romans 8:38-39)

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction