Not exactly what I like to talk about, but under the current circumstances going on in the world I thought of these verses this morning:

“...This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog (Russia), chief prince of Meshek and Tubal (Putin?)...in future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel...you will be like a cloud covering the land...This is what will happen...when Gog attacks the land of Israel...I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him...I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.” (Ezekiel 38)

My study of history indicates that “Gog” is modern day Russia. If true, the Bible seems to say that peace in Jerusalem will only come Israel realizes that Jesus is their Messiah. Jesus told them before he ascended to heaven to be seated at the right hand of God...

“Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.” (Luke 13:35)

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction