“Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?” (Jeremiah 32:27)

Sometimes I wonder how many Christians actually believe what the Bible teaches. God has promised to save the world. Is that too hard for Him?

“…God our Savior; Who WILL have ALL MEN to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; who gave himself a ransom FOR ALL, to be testified in due time.” (1 Timothy 2:1-7 KJV)

How is it that those who claim to believe in Him do not believe what He says? Regardless of what men have taught for 2000 years, I prefer to believe God and hold fast to my hope without wavering.

“Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.” (Hebrews 10:23)

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction