Making Mention of You in my Prayers

“Making mention of you in my prayers: that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him.” (Ephesians 1:16-17)

In my opinion there is nothing more needed among Christians than for this prayer of Paul to be answered…to have the “wisdom and revelation” of who and what God is like. He is far better than institutional religions have characterized Him. There are so many false ideas about Him that few people have a “knowledge of Him”. But our God “is love” and He is our “Father”

“There is…one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all.” (Ephesians 4:4-6).

Except for my wife and children, I can count only a handful of others that I know personally who seem to have a “knowledge of Him” free from the religious myths associated with Him.

Nevertheless, the above prayer is what I pray for all when I am “making mention of you in my prayers”.

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction