His Job, Not Mine

“Trust unto Jehovah with all thy heart, and unto thine own understanding lean not. In all thy ways know thou Him, and He doth make straight thy paths.” (Proverbs 3:5 YLT)

God can be trusted regardless of whether we trust Him or not…let that sink in a minute. God WILL make our paths straight.  That is His plan. The only thing we do is TRUST Him or not. This decision will not change the fact that He can be trusted but will give us Peace and Joy and Assurance that He is making mankind into the image of God!

“And God saith, Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness…I give thanks to my God…having been confident of this very thing, that He who did begin in you a good work, will perform until the day of Jesus Christ” (Genesis 1:26; Philippians 1:3-6)

It is not IF I do something THEN the Lord will make straight my paths.  It will be  finished when  I am resurrected in newness of life.

”So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; it is sown a natural body, it is raised a SPIRITUAL body.” (1 Corinthians 15:42-44)

I am glad it is HIS job, not mine!

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction