Priests of God

"And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication." (Zechariah 12:10)

Spirit is the POWER behind the action. Israel will see the power of GRACE and the power of SUPPLICATION in the future. Of that period of time Zechariah says…

“And I will bring the third part (of Israel) through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.” (Zechariah 13:9)

One in three Jews will “call on” Jesus during that period and experience the power and grace of God’s deliverance. They will rule and reign with Christ Jesus for a 1000 years.

“Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years.” (Revelation 20:6)

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction