“For the wages of sin is death but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” (Romans 6:23)

Sue Ann came in the house the other day and announced “I just saved two frogs”.

“What?” I said.

“Two frogs were trapped in the pool strainer and I saved them.” She told me.

“Did they thank you?” I jokingly asked.

“No, they don’t even know they had been saved” she laughed.

LIGHT BULB GOES ON…out of the mouth of babes and wives!

That is what God has done for sinners…saved them. But they don’t know it because the Church has made salvation a thing man chooses rather than a finished work God has done through Christ Jesus.

Those frogs should be glad Sue Ann did not ask if they wanted to be saved…she just saved them…and that is what God has done and it is called - GRACE!

"For the GRACE of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds." (Titus 2:11-14)

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction