Faith that there is a God is my foundation for hope. I find in the Bible that He loves me and all others...and that because of this love, and His Grace, mankind cannot miss His goal of perfecting us, regardless of how much we fail in this age. I would not trade this faith I now have in God for anything...it sustains me in the midst of an...
"...unbelieving and perverse generation..." (Matthew 17:17)
For my wife, children and grandchildren..and anyone else who may be interested!
-
“For the law , having a shadow of the good things to come , and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices,...
-
"Behold, the virgin shall be with child and shall bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel, which translated means, God with u...
-
"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us" (Titus 3:5) Think about that in light o...