The Gospel given to Paul to tell the world in a nutshell:

God is now at peace with all mankind (II Corinthians 5:19). This blessed peace has come to us through the blood of Christ’s cross (Colossians 1:20). God no longer holds men’s offenses against them (II Corinthians 5:19). This same blood reconciles all to Himself, both that in the heavens and that on earth (Colossians 1:20).

God saves everyone eventually (I Corinthians 15:22-23). Jesus Christ is a ransom for all (I Timothy 2:6). Death is to be abolished (I Corinthians 15:26; II Timothy 1:10). God will be All and in ALL (I Corinthians 15:58).

Some learn of this salvation in this age, some after the resurrection, but eventually, every knee will bow and every tongue will joyfully confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord of their salvation, all to the Glory of God (Philippians 2:10).

Paraphrased from book by Martin Zender
The Really Bad Thing About Free Will (2006)

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction