"In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" (Psalm 56:11).

"Without faith it is impossible to please God" (Hebrews 11:6)

Faith does not save anyone. The Grace of God takes care of that. However, Faith does deliver us from the fear of death and enables us to have peace and joy in the midst of difficult circumstances. And of course, it pleases God.

Faith in what men say leads to doubt, guilt, and depression.

"All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to Himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation." (2 Corinthians 5:18-19)

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction