“But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation, or no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.” (2 Peter 1:2-3)

And so Peter begins by saying that all Scripture is from God. Then he warns his listeners of false prophets who would arise and be among them…

“But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves.”
(2 Peter 2:1)

I believe this is true because I believe the Bible. And that was 2000 years ago, no telling where these “secret heresies” will be embedded among churches after 2000 year sooooo….the difficult thing is to figure out the "false prophets" are and especially what they "secretly introduced" into the church since they have been mingling with the church for 2000 years.

It has been my experience that most Christians today suspect anyone who disagrees with them...I am kind of like that too I suppose. The only difference is in my way of thinking even the false prophets get saved eventually just like everyone else. But to them, a least some of them, they are concerned that I am going to hell because of my views…I love them for that concern…

We should remember it is MEN who are the false prophets, and MEN translate the original language of Scripture into English, and MEN interpret the Scripture, sometimes in error. I suspect false prophets think that they are not…if I am one, I sure don’t think so.

So how can we know?

OK here it is….READ AND STUDY THE BIBLE FOR YOURSELF unless you are afraid to find out!

And we will do that tomorrow…just a warning so you can avoid my post tomorrow if you want. I’ll never know….which is the beauty of Facebook and Blogs.

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction