“In a beginning God…” (Genesis 1:1)

When we become sufficiently deficient and competently incompetent in our experiences in this life…THEN people acknowledge God our Creator. For many that moment will only come after death at the resurrection of the dead.

I read where well known physicist Stephen Hawking announced “how grateful” he was to have discovered a scientific theory which explained in his mind the creation of the universe without the need for God. To whom is he grateful? 


There is deeply seeded in all mankind an awareness of God it seems to me, even a man whose IQ is off the charts.

“As surely as I live, says the Lord, every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.” (Romans 14:11)

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction