“For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost… All have sinned…the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord…For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us…was not Yes and No, but in Him was Yes. For all the promises of God in Him are YES, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God...” (Luke 19:10; Romans 3:23; Romans 6:23; 2 Corinthians 1:19-20)

My understanding of the Scripture is that God will save sinners as a "free gift" through Christ Jesus from the penalty of sin, which is death. It is not a Yes I believe or No I don’t believe question as to salvation. God reserved for Himself the eventual eternal destiny of all mankind. He did not make it a matter of choice. God has chosen to freely give mankind “eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord”. 

The choice God has left for mankind during this age is to believe this, not in order to be saved, but in order to enjoy the peace and hope it gives. When people do not believe this, they worry all the time about whether God will save them or condemn them. Or they decide there is no God at all for various reasons. But the PROMISES of God are always YES in regard to the eventual salvation of mankind…as I have come to understand the Scripture.

When God speaks, it comes to pass…whether religious doctrine agrees with Him or not!

"For I am the LORD. I speak, and the word which I speak will come to pass…the word which I speak will be done." (Ezekiel 12:25, 28).

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction