“The earth is the LORD'S, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein” (Psalm 24:1)

“…every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” (Philippians 2:11)

These verses clearly say that ALL that dwell in the world belong to the LORD and that Jesus Christ is LORD. So listen as the Lord Jesus talks about all who belong to him.

“And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of ALL which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.” (John 6:39)

“Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you… that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures” (1 Corinthians 15:1-4)

“…while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God…” (Romans 5:8-9)

I sometimes wonder if the reason prayers are not answered is simply because Christianity does not believe God…or have forgotten the gospel….or do not know or believe what it means. 

Christ the LORD died for sinners…ALL of them. 

Sinners will be saved…ALL of them. 

This is the good news (gospel) that we are to proclaim…but it is NOT being proclaimed in any institutional Church that I am aware of.

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction