I Disagree - So What?

"They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more." (Jeremiah 31:34)

Those who believe what God says are believers. Two people may disagree regarding what God has said but if both believe what they think God has said they are believers. I disagree with many believers on what God has said in the bible. So what?  That does not make one of us a believer and the other not, it just means one of us is wrong, but sincerely wrong.

But one day we will all "know the Lord" and agree.  That truth is how I have learned to appreciate all believers, even those who have different views. 


Some leaders have an extraordinary gift in communicating their beliefs and in doing so they comfort people. But using your gift to comfort people does not make what is communicated true, just comforting which comfort is good and acceptable to God, in my opinion, for in this present age we see but a "dim reflection" of His glorious truth. 

“Now we see but a dim reflection through a glass, in obscurity, then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. For now these three remain: faith, hope, and love; the greatest of these is love.” (1 Corinthians 13:12-13)

All believers have faith, and we all have hope in what we have come to believe. But the most important thing is to love one another regardless of our differences. Failing to do so has resulted in divisions among believers which is sad.  We are on the same team.

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction