If A Man Dies, Will He Live Again?

The question of all questions...asked by Job

"If a man dies, will he live again? All the days of my struggle I will wait Until my change comes." (Job 14:14)

Jesus gives the simple answer...“I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in me shall never die.” (John 11:25-26)

The simplicity of those words are overwhelming to me. And the fact that almost all Christians fail to see the simple truth is equally overwhelming. But they read into those simple words the idea that one must believe in Jesus before the resurrection in order to be among those who never die after the resurrection. The Bible says no such thing.

“I am the resurrection and the life”

Jesus says that the life mankind receives after resurrection is from him.

“He who believes in me, though he may die”


Jesus says that those who believe in him now will die.

“And whoever lives and believes in me shall never die”

All that believed in him at that time are now dead, so he was talking about "whoever lives and believes" after they die.  All of us believers today will also die for "it is appointed unto men once to die” (Hebrews 9:27).

So, how many people will be resurrected to life after they die? ALL if the Bible is true.

“As in Adam all die, even so in Christ, shall all be made alive…that God may be All in all.” (1 Corinthians 15:22-28)

Since everyone is to be resurrected, how many of them will believe in Jesus at that time?ALL if the Bible is true.

“Look to me and be saved, ALL the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other. I have sworn by myself, the word has gone forth from my mouth in righteousness and will not turn back, that to me EVERY knee will bow, EVERY tongue will swear allegiance.”
(Isaiah 4522-23)

“…as I live, says the Lord, EVERY knee shall bow to me, and EVERY tongue shall give praise to God."
(Romans 14:11)

“For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus EVERY knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that EVERY tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” (Philippians 2:9-11)

“Come, let US bow down in worship, let US kneel before the Lord our maker”
(Psalm 95:6)

“Then I heard EVERY creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and ALL that is in them, saying: To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!"
(Revelation 5:13)

Do not allow the teachings of men to rob you of the simple truth that Jesus is "the resurrection and the life" and he has promised that "death shall be swallowed up in Victory"...for Jesus is the Savior of the World that God loves.

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction