All Humbled And Saved

"God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble…and whoever exalts himself will be abased, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.” (1 Peter 5:5 and Matthew 23:12)

Even Gentile King Nebuchadnezzar…


"Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for a royal dwelling by my mighty power and for the honor of my majesty?" (Daniel 4:30). 


God opposed this self-exaltation by driving the king out into the fields to eat grass like an animal and became humble... 


"Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven…and those who walk in pride He is able to abase" (Daniel 4:37).


All Gentiles who are not humbled in this life, will be in the next, after they are raised to stand before the Great White Throne and give account…


“I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it…I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne” (Revelation 22:11-12)


Is there any doubt at that moment all will be humbled by the event and the revelation of all their evil acts?

But all will be exalted and bring God glory when…


“…at the name of Jesus EVERY knee WILL bow…EVERY tongue WILL confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father…if you declare with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Philippians 2:11; Romans 10:9)

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction