Nothing Can Separate Us

Before you read this you should take a few minutes and read all the books of the Old Testament...OK now read all of the books New Testament...Now that you’re done - Just kidding! – but when I read them I found out that...

1. There is only One God.

OT: “Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is One...” (Deuteronomy 6:4)

NT: “For there is one God and one mediator between God and man...the man Christ Jesus...” (1 Timothy 2:5)

2. God owns everything and everyone and it is His WILL to save everyone.

OT: “The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it” (Psalm 24:1) 


NT: ”He made known to us the mystery of His will....who works all things after the counsel of His will...who will have all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth" (Ephesians 1:7-11; 1 Timothy 2:4)

3. Only God possesses immortality, everyone else dies.

OT: “...for dust you are and to dust you will return...the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.” (Genesis 3:19; Ecclesiastes 12:7)

NT: “...the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone possesses immortality...” (1 Timothy 6:15)


4. All will be saved from death and reconciled to God.

OT: “I will cleanse you from all your filthiness...I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you...you will be my people, and I will be your God...I will save you...” (Ezekiel 36:25-39)

NT: “As in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive...He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins...and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.” (1 Corinthians 15:22; Colossians 1:13-20)

And so I am in agreement with Paul when he says…

“...I am convinced that neither death, nor life...nor things to come...nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord...God is love…love keeps no record of wrongs…” (Romans 8:38-39; 1 John 4:8; 1 Corinthians 13)


Nothing can separate people from God.

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction