Don't Be Afraid Of The Light

"Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil…God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.” (John 3:19; 1John 1:5)

The famous philosopher Plato once said...

 “The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” 

Those who do not believe that God is the Savior of ALL are simply afraid of the "light" and need to get to know him a little better.

"I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life. (John 8:12)

When Phil Spector was part of the 50’s band "The Teddy Bears" he wrote a song that went to #1 in 1958. It was inspired by his father but when I hear it I think of the God and Father of mankind - the title of the song was…

"To know him is to love him" 

"No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity and will remember their sins no more...there is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear." (Jeremiah 31:34; 1 John 4:18 )

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction