William Blake once said… “When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.”

That pretty well sums up why I post what I believe to be the truth of the Reconciliation and Salvation of all…and repudiate any doctrine that limits that truth. There are many who reason it must be true of a loving God, yet do not feel equipped to challenge the yoke of tradition. Yet the truth is far more glorious than traditions of men…

“Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!” (John 1:29)

God sent His Son Jesus into the world to save it…the journey grieved him and he prayed for another way if possible, yet yielded to the will of his Father…

"My Father, if it be possible, remove this cup from me…if this cannot pass away unless I drink it, Your will be done." (Matthew 26:36-46)

The best and greatest man who ever lived was found on his knees in prayer only this one time and sweated greet drops of blood…then stood up, submitted himself to the cross, and saved the world!

For Religions of men to limit this salvation to just a few who join their assemblies is to me heretical. I agree with the Samaritans who heard about Jesus from a women with many husbands, and when they met him they said…

"It is no longer because of what you said that we believe, for we have heard for ourselves and know that this One is indeed the Savior of the world." (John 4:42)

AND HE IS!

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction