Good Works Follow Faith

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you... I will save you from all your uncleanness... I want you to know that I am NOT doing this for your sake... I the Lord have spoken, and I will do it." (Ezekiel 36:26-36)

The above was written to Israel who was promised a New Covenant where God would save them by his GRACE after they learned they could not save themselves by doing the WORKS required in the Old Covenant. 


God saves ALL people the same way…by His Grace. When he gives us the FAITH to realize we have been saved, our hearts are "established" by His grace, and we experience the peace and joy of the salvation freely given us by GOD through CHRIST JESUS. 

"…it is good that the heart be established by GRACE." (Hebrews 13:9)

Salvation does not follow good works…but what tends to follow the realization of our Salvation is good works done in appreciation to God.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves,it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them." (Ephesians 2:8-10)


Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction