Amen, Come Lord Jesus!

 "What can we bring to the LORD? Should we bring Him burnt offerings? Should we bow before God Most High with offerings of yearling calves? Should we offer Him thousands of rams and ten thousand rivers of olive oil? Should we sacrifice our firstborn children to pay for our sins? No, O people, the LORD has told you what is good, and this is what He requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." (Micah 6:6-8)

In my 73 years I have, like all humans, experienced evil in the proportion necessary to motivate me to walk "humbly" with God and try to do what He requires of me. I honestly do not care what men or their institutions require of me, but I do care about, and try to do what GOD requires of me...it is not always easy while watching the news of the day!

The world news usually leaves me thinking about the final words in our Bible as I try to go to sleep...

“Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus! The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all the saints. Amen." (Revelation 22:20-21)

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction