He is your Savior whether you believe it or not!

"...we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe." (1 Timothy 4:10)
GOD is not your Savior because you believe He is your Savior. He is your Savior because He is your Savior. Believing He is simply gives us hope and peace in this world filled with religious doctrine telling us otherwise.
"This is a trustworthy saying, worthy of full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the worst. But for this very reason I was shown mercy, so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display His perfect patience as an example to those who would believe in Him for eternal life." (1 Timothy 1:15-16)

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction