Gun to My Head Prediction

I am coming again and will take you to Myself, so that where I am, there you also will be." (John 14:3)

"This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven.” (Acts 1:11)

I am not a "date setter" for the return of Jesus to Earth. However, I read the Bible for clues which reveal the era in which He will return - that era seems to me to be unfolding before my watchful eyes.

If someone held a gun at my head and told me I had to give an exact month, day and year for His return to Earth to set up the Millennial kingdom. I would calmly say Saturday, October 4, 2035 AD.

Why? Follow this link for why I would give 2035 AD as the year.

https://2035thereturn.blogspot.com/

As for the month and day - Saturday, October 4 - it is because that will be the first day of the new year (Rosh Hashanah) in the year 2035 AD.

Again, not setting the date, just making an educated guess! 😇

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!