Dear God:

Dear God

I sure am glad you wrote the Bible for us to read so we can know how to act. As you probably know, I really like the President you gave us four years ago. Thanks! He's doing a great job and I hope you let him keep doing it for four more years.

Anyway, what I really want to say is there are a lot of people who hate him for no reason and the other day I had had all I could stand and was about to write and ask you to rain down fire from heaven and destroy them all. Then, just before I did, I read this in the book you wrote for me to read.

"Lord, should we call down fire from heaven to burn them up?” But Jesus turned and rebuked them and said, 'the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.
" (Luke 9:53-54)

Whew! Thanks God, I was about to blow it big time just like James and John and get rebuked.  I guess you love them too, but I sure do look forward to when you save those SOBs - it sure will help my disposition.

Your friend,

Robert

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction