Dear God: It Is Me Again

Dear God:

It’s me again, the old guy from Oklahoma who asked you to help him be a better person each day. It's too early to tell for sure but I think its working so thanks for all your help. 


I hope you don't mind but there is one other thing I would like to ask for. I started reading the bible and it says Jesus is your son and you and he will save the world. Jesus said in the bible that he was coming back again, I assume to save the world..it sure needs it.  And not only that, he was going to bring back to life all those who have died and make them new and good like your son Jesus. 

Well as you know it has been a couple thousand years since he went to where you live and of course he has not come back. Since you are God you probably know that it is hard sometimes for me to believe he is really coming again. Resurrecting all the dead, making all of us immortal and allowing us to live forever is pretty hard for a guy like me to believe. Sounds like a fairy tale.

BUT again, there is this “something” inside me that is hoping it is true, and this hope sure gives me peace and makes me happy when I imagine it to be true. It also makes my grandkids excited and happy when I tell them about it!

So I want to ask you once again to strengthen that "something" inside me and don’t let me ever stop hoping it is true.  And please put that same hope in my wife, kids and grandkids…and all my other family and friends so they can have the same peace and happiness it brings me.

Thanks again!

P.S.: The bible says you love everyone in the world...as you know I don't so you may have to work on that.

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction