I Find No Guilt in Him

“For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice. Pilate said to Him, What is truth?” (John 18:37-38)

Error does not become the truth just because it is taught by a Rabbi, Pastor, or Ulama. It is simply educated error. Nor does error become truth because it is the traditional teaching in the Synagogue, Church or Mosque. Many times truth becomes much more difficult to find because of the respect the common man gives to the doctrinal errors of educated religious teachers.

So what is the truth as I understand it?

"Come now, and let us reason together, says the LORD, Though your sins are as scarlet, they will be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, they will be like wool…The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said, Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!…Jesus said to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life…” (Isaiah 1:18; John 1:29; John 14:6)

Pilate asked Jesus - what is the truth?

“And when he had said this, he went out again to the Jews and said to them, I find no guilt in Him” (John 18:38)


Neither do I find guilt in Him.  He has finished what he came to do.  

The truth for me is that Jesus has "taken away the sin of the world!"

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction