The Jubilant Song of the Morning

“In the evening, lamentation may lodge, but in the morning there is jubilant song.” (Psalm 30:5 CLOT)

There are times that people come to my mind. They are usually family and current friends and occasionally those from the past that I shared good times and have fond memories. When they are remembered the following bible verse often comes to mind. 

"I am thanking my God at every remembrance of you. Always, in every petition of mine for you all, making the petition with joy." (Philippians 1:3-4 CLNT).

In “the evening” of life as the sun begins to set I am sure there will be "lamentation", yet I also hope to find myself thinking about and continuing to pray this prayer for those I have known…

“…that He may be giving you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the realization of Him…” (Ephesians 1:17 CLNT)

I am convinced that in time all mankind will come to realize the love of God and what He has done for all his creation.  Then all will give Him glory. Some are fortunate enough to have been given this "wisdom and revelation" in this life, and it enables them to joyfully and patiently live wanting to make life better for those around them.  They know that God, through His Son Jesus, has written a "jubilant song" to be enjoyed by all “in the morning”.


Don't give up on mankind, God is not done with us yet.

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction