Purpose of the Ages

“In accord with the purpose of the ages, which He makes in Christ Jesus, our Lord" (Ephesians 3:11).

“Purpose” means that God has a plan concerning the outcome of creation. The ages were made by and for Christ, and they are unfolding according to the plan of God. Mankind's so called “freewill” will not deter the purpose of God. God is the God of certainty and not of chance, and He made up His mind what He wanted to do and then created the ages to work out His plan.

At the close of the ages God will be "All in all" of His creation.

"For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive...When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all." (1 Corinthians 15:22-28)


In our troubled world I am glad God has a plan to save His creation.  Faith in that plan gives me "peace".

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." (John 14:27)

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction