Why have You allowed this to happen?

Job said...

"For the arrows of the Almighty have pierced me; my spirit drinks in their poison; the terrors of God are arrayed against me." (Job 6:4)

King David said...

"My God, my God, why have You forsaken me? Why are You so far from my deliverance and from my words of groaning?" (Psalm 22:1)

Ever felt like God doesn't give a damn about you? 

Me too. There are times when I get mad at God for things that happen to me or especially my family. He could prevent it but he doesn't. Why?

To be honest, I do not know why, but in those times I find comfort knowing that even Jesus felt God had abandoned Him, and it humbles me and helps me find peace in troubling times.

"About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” which means, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” (Matthew 27:46)

Popular posts from this blog

Breathtaking Stupidity

Trust Him, He's Got This!

I Am Not Ashamed