DearGod

Dear God:

It’s me again. I finally retired from my job and have had more time to study the Bible. Read it through several times and wrote down what I think you’re telling me for my family and the few friends I have left. It is really good news for humanity! Thanks for letting me know about it. That something in me I asked you to strengthen seems to be working out. The Bible calls it your Spirit and just wanted you to know how much it helps me.

But it seems a lot of folks don’t like it. Especially the Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and most Christians. But I wanted you to know I believe you anyway. Here is a copy of what your Spirit says to me. Again, thanks.

Jrwlbook.blogspot.com

P.S. Let me know if I missed something.

I love you a lot,

Robert

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Trust Him, He's Got This!

Gun to My Head Prediction