Death is to be "Swallowed Up in Victory"!

 "He will Swallow up death in Victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of His people shall He take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for Him, and He will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for Him, we will be glad and rejoice in His salvation." (Isaiah 25:8-9)

Does death being swallowed up in victory only apply to Israel?

No, it applies to all nations. Paul, the apostle to all nations, quotes Isaiah in his letter to Corinth...

"For even as, in Adam, ALL are dying, thus also, in Christ, shall ALL be vivified...Lo! a secret to you am I telling! We all, indeed, shall not be put to repose, yet WE ALL shall be changed, in an instant, in the twinkle of an eye, at the last trump. For He will be trumpeting, and the dead will be roused incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal put on immortality. Now, whenever this corruptible should be putting on incorruption and this mortal should be putting on immortality, then shall come to pass the word which is written, Swallowed up was Death by Victory." (1 Corinthians 15:22, 51-54)

"And the One seated on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” Then He said, “Write this down, for these words are faithful and true.” (Revelation 21:5)

I heard about a mansion
He has built for me in glory.
And I heard about the streets of gold
Beyond the crystal sea;
About the angels singing,
And the old redemption story,
And some sweet day I'll sing up there
The song of Victory!