Get Mad At God Sometimes...He Loves You Anyway

"There is nothing I can do to make God the Father love me any more. There is nothing I can do to make God the Father love me any less. His love for me is not based on my performance. This is what grace is."  Peter M. Lord  from Bless and Be Blessed (2004)

Love based on "GRACE" - unmerited favor - now that is a good thing! God loves like this.  People, not ever.  There are times when we just get hacked off at the world in general - we even get mad at God sometimes.  


Fortunately God is not like us...

"God is love...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." (1 John 4:8; 1 Corinthians 13:4-7)

"God is love", and unlike you and I, He "keeps no record of wrongs" and His love "never fails"

I am glad - and I ignore men who think otherwise.

"For I am convinced that death nor life, neither angels nor principalities, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39)


Yep, I get mad at God sometimes - but He loves me anyway!

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Ashamed

Gun to My Head Prediction

The Joy of Your Salvation